Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year!

Just when I thought my blog was forgotten like an old acquaintance, I decided to bring this blog back to life!

It's a new year and the curse that has plagued previous New Year's Eves has finally been broken. As my friends and I rang in the New Year dancing to Justin Timberlake under the fireworks that lit Central Park South I couldn't help but think about the year that lie ahead. I'm starting a new internship, I'll be traveling to Europe and I'll begin my senior year at NYU..... Oh! and how can I forget.. I'm back on facebook in 2008! That's right after a 5 month hiatus, Byron Tuyay is back on Facebook : )

With frequent updates this next year these exciting new adventures will surely make for amusing stories and commentary amidst the vivacious setting of Manhattan.

No comments: