Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Bose"ting the Best In Sound Technology


Ever since I bought the Bose Sounddock in 2006 I've been spoiled with excellent sound quality. I'm addicted to great sound quality. First I bought the travel case so that I could take my Sounddock with me on trips. Then I began to resent the tinny sound quality of my headphones so I saved up for the OE Triport Headphones so I could experience the magic of Bose's superior sound quality on my daily commute.

The only problem I've ever had was that I used my headphones so much that the cord became worn and I lost sound on the left ear. But when I called Bose to tell them about it I was amazed by their extraordinary level of customer service. I wasn't kept on hold for more than 30 seconds, the representative was very polite and eager to resolve my issue. He quickly replaced the defective part and expedited the shipping. He even sent an extra cord so it wouldn't happen again.

If you do not care for excellent quality then you must not have listened to music on Bose headphones and I strongly recommend you do so. If the prices aren't worth the sound quality than the customer service definitely is.

No comments: