Thursday, August 21, 2008

Top 10 Pizza Toppings


As job training comes to an end in Tuscany I've had little time to produce a thoughtful top ten list. So many new sights and tastes have made the past few days a blur.

One thing I have taken note of are my favorite pizza toppings. Everyone everywhere loves pizza. The down side to this is that most people have their own style or idea of what a pizza is. This makes it hard to be a passionate pizza lover. How could I compare a deep dish Dominos pizza with bacon and pepperoni to a pie from John's in NYC? Or even better how can I compare a slice of Bayou Beast from Two Boot's to pizze tagliato margherita off the streets of Florence?

Long story short, it's a tough call but internationaly these toppings have never disappointed.

1. Salami picante (spicy salami)

2. Sausage

3. Fresh Mozzarella

4. Onion

5. Ham/ Prosciutto Cotto

6. Mushrooms

7. Artichokes

8. Fresh Tomato

9. Bacon (of Course)

10. Peppers

No comments: