Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New NYU Athetlics Home Page

One thing that almost stopped me from studying in Italy this semester was how much I love to wrestle and compete. On our wrestling team we communicate mainly through mass emails. While I prepare to begin classes abroad I frequently read through the teams' correspondence. Although ultimately I feel I have made the right decision by coming here, I often think about the one thing that motivated me to move across the country three years ago. I always remember that without wrestling and the wrestling community I might not have had the opportunities and experience that I enjoy across the world.

On that note. Check out the sweet home page that NYU athletics launched a few days ago.

gonyuathletics.com

Pros: Photos in the athlete profile, great new interface

Cons: Ugly new Bobcat mascot guy, they listed my home town as "Covina" : (

No comments: