Thursday, February 21, 2008

Season's End Pt. 2


Another year and another season under my belt. Thankfully this year my record has improved significantly, but enough about me... with a 16-1 record and the UAA championship this year's team is the best in NYU history! Who would have thought after our rough home opener against TCNJ that we would end the season in the top 15 teams in the nation?



Last night as I walked backwards westbound on 14th street trying to watch the lunar eclipse I realized that I don't have much to complain about nowadays. Now that wrestling is out of the way I already feel like I have so much more time to do things that I never had the chance to do. More food, more happy hour, more studying even. Just more time makes me so happy.

To celebrate my first week free from wrestling I''ve decided to go see "Be Kind Rewind" this weekend. I'll make sure to post a review.

Meanwhile.... enjoy ringing in another great Spring... here is some music to help you visualize some happy spring gatherings.






No comments: