Friday, April 04, 2008

Blog of the Week



I've been thinking of whether or not to take advantage of my acceptance to a program abroad... I'm not sure where though.. tons of factors going into this situation but in the process I finally found a new weekly gimmick! Do you ever think of just how many web-pages there are in existence? How every general thing I can think of is probably floating out there, maybe it was written years ago or maybe being created just as you think about it. The internet is the ultimate source of information. I enjoy stumbling across the most obscure web-sites and blogs. So from now on I'll feature a blog that I think is pretty cool or noteworthy.


This weeks blog is something I recently discovered but find amazing! It's definitely one of my new favorites. You can find this blog on the International Herald Tribune website under the "Culture" tab... (or by clicking HERE).... It's called Globespotters. It's a community of contributors around the globe who share their local insights to would-be travelers on topics like dinning, nightlife, special events, shopping and hotels.

Check it out if you are planning a trip in the near future. You can even post questions.

No comments: