Note- I've listed these in no particular order. Truth be told, I listed them in the order they came to mind. With exception to probably "The Number Four", I DO NOT consider these the BEST things to eat in LA by any means. I do however recommend them to those who haven't tried them. This is the food that I usually have at home, when I'm on my way out, or when no one is grilling - food that I love. This is food that I can't get anywhere else that I for sure will eat when I'm in LA...
10. Double Western Bacon Cheesburger Combo (aka "The Number Four") - Carl's Jr.
9. Carne Asada Tacos - La Estrella (or their rival taco truck on S. Fair Oaks Ave. above California Blvd.)
8. Chili Cheeseburger w/o tomato and pickles on the side - Hi Life Burgers
7. Curly Fries w/ buttermilk ranch dipping sauce - Jack in the Box
6. Beef Kebab Plate - Mediterranean Cafe
5. Double Cheesburger - Tommy's
4. "The Widow Maker" - Claim Jumpers
3. Fish Tacos - Taco Nazo
2. Super Nachos - Albertos
1. House Special Noodles - Townsend