Thursday, June 26, 2008

100th POST


WE DID IT!

It probably takes the average blogger six months to reach 100 posts. It took me two years. Through this blog I've given you my thoughts on everything from German gummy bears to Hall and Oats and just about anything that I felt might be worth one's time to read.

When I created it, I wanted my blog to be a collection of random information. I wanted to take all the cool things I saw, read about, tasted or heard and tie them together with funny stories and commentary but at the same time present useful, but on occasion trivial information. 

This last year my blog has taken off into something that it never has been before. With better promotion and more discipline on my part I've gained a modest readership (you). After 100 posts I want to thank those who have kept up, across the country, around the world and especially those with whom I have shared the contents of this blog in real life, whether it be the food, the music or the funny stories. 

The best is yet to come. 

No comments: