Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Return of the Top 10 List!

It has been a long time since I've been able to whip up a clever new weekly top 10 list. But I'm glad to say that at least for today... It's back!

While on the subject of triumphant returns today's list highlights my top ten favorite movie sequels.


10. Rocky II - Mr. T as Clubber Lang

9. Toy Story 2 - Classic Pixar

8. X2: X-Men United - Very cool finally seeing my favorite comic book characters in action

7. Kill Bill vol. 2 - My favorite style of fight choreography

6. Batman Returns - Great Tim Burton film

5. Back to the Future Part 2 - I can't wait until the auto adjust Nikes come out

4. Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey - I have "God Gave Rock n' Roll To You" by KISS on my iPod because of this movie

3. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Non-stop action from beginning to end

2. Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi - Billy Dee Williams (that's all I need to say)

1. Terminator 2: Judgement Day - This is just one of my favorite movies period.


No comments: