Saturday, January 10, 2009

Train of Thought: Next Stop... Impulse Purchasville!


In the past two days I've noticed (thanks to the ever-so-voyeuristic 'News Feed') that three of my friends on Facebook used famous lyrics from Notorious B.I.G. tracks as their status.

It reminded me of "Notorious" the highly anticipated biographical flick that depicts the rise of the slain Brooklyn rap legend.

I quickly checked Fandango for show times but learned that it premiers next Friday.

Then I thought to myself "What is my favorite Biggie classic?"

Ah of course! The best usage of a Notorious B.I.G. track in a feature film is undoubtedly "Can't You See" in "The Wackness"

"The Wackness" was released on DVD four days ago and available at Best Buy for $19.99

Run and grab this movie ASAP... It's a sure-fire hit!



Give me all the chicken heads from Pasadena to Medina...!


No comments: